Do you know what your values are?
Dina Dwyer-Owens is a successful author and Co-Chair of The Dwyer Group, an organization that unites franchises such as Mr. Rooter, Molly Maid, and Mr. Electric under one Neighborly brand. Dwyer Group has been around for 36 years and, in just the last three years, grown over 100%.
At the heart of their success is a Code of Values and a system that ensures these values are present in everything they do. In this episode, Dina will teach you how to get clear about what your values are and establish your own system that helps you focus on them.
In this episode you will learn:
- [5:45] Why systematizing a code of values will help your organization grow more rapidly.
- [17:30] How you can get clarity on what your values are using Dina's free Create Your Culture Workbook.
- [21:55] How you can start developing a system that brings your values front and center.
The ONE Thing to take away from this episode:
It's time to get clear on your values.
Close your eyes for ten minutes and think about how you want your customers to describe the experience they have with your company, in just one word.
Find that one word and start building your values around it. You can get more guidance by using Dina's FREE Create Your Culture Workbook.
Links & Tools from this Episode
- Learn more about Dina at dinadwyerowens.com: Website
- Pick up your copy of Dina's FREE Create Your Culture Workbook: Link
- Read Dina’s books: Values, Inc. & Live RICH: Books