Can your personal relationships be improved? Do you find it difficult to switch from work mode to home mode?
When you are hyper focused on work, your life can fall off balance.
That’s why we brought Alison onto the show to help you clarify your direction and focus your vision.
In this episode you will learn:
- [6:30] Why physical activity can help you shift from work-mode to being present at home.
- [17:30] The importance of showing up in an effective manner, even when you’re tired.
- [26:00] The biggest challenge in establishing a healthy work-life balance.
The ONE Thing to take away from this episode:
A short exercise to help find balance in your personal and professional life:
- Close your eyes for a moment.
- Take one or two deep breaths to center your body.
- Imagine that you are a fly on the wall in your home and you can see your family or friends.
- Ask “What is beautiful about them? What is amazing about these people in my life?”
- Then open your eyes and notice how you feel.
Links & Tools from this Episode
- Alison Cardy specializes in helping men and women around the world with career changes: Website