Have you ever lied awake at night wondering if you will be able to pay your bills?
It feels like you’re not in control – but the truth is you always have the freedom to take control of your finances if you want it.
Krisstina Wise is a millionaire coach and author of Falling for Money, and she is going to teach us about the actions and habits that will define whether or not you become a millionaire.
In this episode you will learn:
- [9:50] The seven secrets that millionaires know (that you don't).
- [15:30] How you keep banks in business while making your future self broke.
- [28:35] How to watch your money like a hawk (and why it's so important).
The ONE Thing to take away from this episode:
Establish your Freedom Net Worth Number, or the amount of money that you would need to live comfortably for the rest of your life, and lay out a plan in place that will put you on the right trajectory.
If you can live off of $75,000 a year, this is how you establish your Freedom Net Worth Number:
75,000 / 0.04 = 1,875,000
After you identify the number, start taking daily action and buy your freedom.
Links & Tools from this Episode
- You can find free training here: howto.money
- Falling for Money: How to Have a Lifetime Love Affair with your Finances by Krisstina Wise: Book