You’ve read The ONE Thing… but do you practice it every day?
While the teachings are simple in concept, we find many people struggle to live them every day.
Chad Hyams was one of these people…
When he was first introduced to the book he was at rock bottom. Then he applied its lessons to transform his life and his business, going from overweight and unfulfilled professionally to being in the best shape of his life and being named 2016’s The ONE Thing Certified Trainer of the Year!
He’s on the show to help you transform into your best self.
In this episode you will learn:
- [7:45] Why taking control of your life will create a positive halo effect for the people you care about most.
- [12:45] How to overcome the mistakes, limiting beliefs, and challenges that may stand between you and extraordinary results.
- [26:10] Why you are going to fail sometimes (and why that’s completely okay).
The ONE Thing to take away from this episode:
Choose the ONE area of your life that you need help most (spiritual life, physical health, personal life, key relationships, job, business, financial life). Commit to forming a power habit in that area by starting your 66-Day Challenge.
Don’t bite off more than you can chew – start with one thing you KNOW you can do, give yourself a win, and build that momentum.
Links & Tools from this Episode
- Wondering where to start on your big plan? Download this simple template for Your GPS and plot your plan for the year.: Document
- Start tracking your habit-building success by taking on The ONE Thing 66-Day Challenge.: Calendar