What is the Give element at the heart of your business that will win over the heart of the world?
Gary Keller and Jay Papasan don’t just build successful businesses – they’ve learned how to leverage strategic giving and turn their businesses into vehicles for change that leave a lasting mark on the world.
Jay returns to the show so he can teach you how to become a Strategic Giver using a five-stage model that, ultimately, will allow you to give away $1M.
In this episode you will learn:
- [9:00] Why simply offering gratitude for giving creates an atmosphere of more giving.
- [15:30] Why you should give what money you can spare (because even small amounts can make a huge difference).
- [21:10] How you can give your leadership.
The ONE Thing to take away from this episode:
How can you bring purpose into what you do every single day? What is the Give element at the heart of your business?
Finding your purpose is a journey all of us have to take, and we're still on the journey ourselves. We don't have clarity about the Give element at the heart of our business yet, and that's okay – because we are committed to discovering that purpose and weaving that Give element into our business model.
We hope that you'll join us on this journey to bringing more purpose into your business and leaving the legacy that you deserve. What can you do, today, to start leaving your legacy?
Links & Tools from this Episode
- The Millionaire Real Estate Agent: It's Not About the Money...It's About Being the Best You Can Be! by Gary W. Keller, Dave Jenks, and Jay Papasan: Book
- Give and Take: Why Helping Others Drives Our Success by Adam Grant: Book