Have you ever felt successful, but ultimately unfulfilled?
You can have a big business and big bucks, but if you’re not focusing on the ONE thing that’s truly important to you, then you probably won’t be happy.
Today’s guest, Scott Love, is an expert in building employee loyalty so that companies can increase retention, decrease turnover, and attract high achievers.
Scott’s tactics will help any leader create a positive and supportive environment, whether you are a leader in business, community, or family.
In this episode you will learn:
- [14:00] How your values affect your organization and team.
- [16:05] How to harness another person's intrinsic motivation to accomplish your goals.
- [21:40] The ONE thing that will make every other part of leading a team easier or unnecessary.
The ONE Thing to take away from this episode:
Leadership is a journey to find your purpose, but you need to give yourself permission to embark upon it.
Start by asking yourself this question: Why am I here?
If you are struggling to come up with an answer, then imagine that you have unlimited money, your relationships are perfect, and you have all the time in the world. What is still important?
Links & Tools from this Episode
- Learn more about leadership and loyalty at ScottLove.com: Website
- Why They Follow: How to Lead with Positive Influence by Scott Love: Book
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change by Stephen R. Covey: Book