What would happen if, at the stroke of midnight, your financial resources completely went away?
If you don’t like the answer, you need work on creating passive income. Today’s guest, Linda McKissack, is the Queen of Passive Income. She will help you understand more about building wealth that isn’t dependent on your day job, your time, or the economy.
In this episode you will learn:
- [3:55] Why you need more than good cash flow to generate lasting wealth.
- [8:45] Why 54% of people end up broke or dependent on others (and how you can be part of the 5% that are secure or wealthy).
- [21:50] How you can learn to leverage other people through small, daily actions.
The ONE Thing to take away from this episode:
You invest your most valuable resource - your time - when you listen to this podcast. Will you guarantee yourself a return on investment by backing it with action?
Block out some time in your schedule for the next week and ask yourself: What do I really want? What is my freedom number? Will I choose to master a business that is guaranteed to generate wealth, like stocks or real estate?
What is the ONE thing you can do that will make progress in that area easier or unnecessary?
Links & Tools from this Episode
- Connect with Linda:: Website
- HOLD: How to Find, Buy, and Rent Houses for Wealth by Linda McKissack, Jim McKissack, Steve Chader, Jennice Doty, Jay Papasan, & Gary Keller: Book