A business isn’t just something that makes money, helps customers, or delivers value – it’s a vehicle for you to live a BIG life and finance your life’s purpose.
However, if you want to build that vehicle, you need to start by building a sustainable company.
Babak Azad is the former Senior Vice President of Media and Acquisition at Beach Body, creators of P90X, Insanity, and Shakeology. He led the team that grew the company from $100M to $1B in revenue, and he did it while building trust with their customers. He shares how you can develop a mindset that will help you strike a balance between delivering short-term revenue and building a brand that people trust.
In this episode you will learn:
- [8:10] The two key components of a brand.
- [11:05] ONE question we wish we had asked ourselves earlier.
- [16:20] How you can strike the right tension between short-term revenue and long-term trust.
The ONE Thing to take away from this episode:
If you want to build a sustainable business, you need to make the word brand part of your daily lexicon and treat your customers the way they want to be treated. You can start by considering the following questions:
- What is the experience your customers want and prefer? How can you create a great experience for them?
- Living The ONE Thing is a lifelong journey, and the goal is not to be perfect. You're a human, and you're likely going to fail... but will you get back on the horse, move forward, and try to do better the next day?