Are you satisfied with your current results?
If you are not satisfied with your current results, and you want more, this episode is for you. Geoff Woods breaks down the three things that most people let control their time (and use as an excuse when they’re not holding themselves accountable).
Join us for our first live event:
- What: The ONE Thing Goal-Setting Retreat
- When: November 30th, 2017 – December 1st, 2017
- Where: Austin, Texas
- How: the1thing.com/event
Do you ever feel like you’re so focused on the future that you forget to be present in the moment?
We know that stopping to celebrate the moments that matter is required, and that’s the purpose behind JavaPresse Coffee Company. Everything JavaPresse does is designed to help you enjoy a moment that you craft for yourself, every day, and their coffee is unique because it’s organically grown, ethically sourced, and roasted fresh to order.
To craft your next moment that matters, head over to the1thing.com/coffee and use the coupon code ONETHING to get 15% off your first three months of shipments.
In this episode you will learn:
- [6:40] How you can choose to be more accountable to your goals.
- [13:40] The ONE thing that creates the most disruption when people try to control their time (and how you can get the control back).
- [21:25] How to shape your community so that you can support yourself, and then everybody else.
The ONE Thing to take away from this episode:
There is no silver bullet, no magic pill, and no resource that can make you accountable if you aren't willing to first look in the mirror.
What's the ONE thing that you heard in this episode that you can take action on, and will you choose to be the type of person who holds themselves accountable to taking that action?