What does the life of a thought leader look like?
Many of the most influential leaders have forged similar paths and made the same mistakes. If you pay attention to the common themes and model high achievers, you can take a shortcut towards a greater impact.
Corey Poirier is a bestselling author, multiple time TEDx speaker, and host of the Conversations with PASSION! Radio Show & Podcast. Corey has sat down to conduct individual interviews with over 4,000 thought leaders, and in the process, he identified three recurring themes that many high achievers credit their success to.
In this episode you will learn:
- [5:15] Why the top leaders are always lifelong learners.
- [7:45] How influential leaders find their purpose (and how you can too).
- [17:15] How high achievers leverage their focus to accomplish more and create a lasting impact.
The ONE Thing to take away from this episode:
Take a moment to reflect on the 3 Secrets that Corey shared and consider these important questions:
Are you showing up in the world as a student? Are you living a life of purpose? Do you practice focusing on your most important work?
Now, answer this question: What is the ONE thing you can do, based on this episode, that will make everything else easier or unnecessary? Commit to it by downloading our 66-day calendar and starting a 66-day challenge.
Links & Tools from this Episode
- Download Corey’s free speaking training at TheSpeakingProgram.com: Link
- Pick up a free copy of Why: The Four Whys That Hold the Secret to Your Impact: Link
- Listen to Conversations with PASSION! on iTunes: Link