You are failing, every day.
We know this because we’re living The ONE Thing, and we’re failing every day too.
So on this episode, we’re going to explore the underlying reason why you may be struggling to achieve the extraordinary results that you desire, and explain why bravery, self-worth, and curiosity are necessary for living an extraordinary life. Our guest is Emily Ann Peterson, a musician, creative consultant, and the author of Bare Naked Bravery: How to Be Creatively Courageous.
In this episode you will learn:
- [8:20] How you can use friction to move forward.
- [14:00] How you can begin to generate self-worth.
- [17:30] Where bravery begins.
The ONE Thing to take away from this episode:
Bravery doesn’t happen all at once – it starts really small, and then grows as you nurture it.
Emily suggests that you start with curiosity, asking yourself a question that forces you to look in the mirror. We encourage you to write down five deadly questions – questions so big that they force you to pause and search for a good answer – and then share them with us in a review on your podcast player of choice. We’d love to share these in a future episode.
Links & Tools from this Episode
- Learn more about Emily: Website
- Bare Naked Bravery: How to Be Creatively Courageous: Book
- Bare Naked Bravery Podcast: Podcast
- “What are shared experiences worth: Emily Ann Peterson at TEDxTacoma”: Video