Do you want to make a positive change in your health in 2018?
We all set goals, but it takes proper planning and tools to implement them successfully.
And there’s no better person to teach us about healthy habits than returning guest Tom Bilyeu, CEO of Impact Theory & Co-Founder of Quest Nutrition. He knows how to equip himself with incredible power habits that allow him to achieve extraordinary results in less time, and he is generous enough to share how he does it with you.
Were you told that if you worked hard and saved in your 401k that, one day, you would retire and secure your slice of the American Dream?
We were told that story, but if you look at the wealthy, that’s not how they got there. We’re excited to introduce you to Patrick Donohoe and his team at Paradigm Life because they specialize in an investment strategy that creates wealth, and they want to share it with listeners of The ONE Thing podcast.
If you go to PerpetualWealthStrategy.net, you can download the free report: The Entrepreneur’s Hierarchy of Investment.
Production & Development for The ONE Thing Podcast by Podcast Masters
In this episode you will learn:
- [12:00] The ONE simple piece of knowledge you need if you want to make a lifestyle change.
- [26:50] What you need to do if you want to stay motivated.
- [37:10] How you can leverage modeling to achieve extraordinary success.
The ONE Thing to take away from this episode:
If you want to succeed in establish healthy habits in 2018, you need to have a roadmap - and you need to write it down.
– Start with a BIG goal - the thing you care about that lights you on fire.
– Then work backward and write down every step along the way. There might be 30 points, or there might be 130 points on that map.
– Once you know what the plan is, you can execute it.
Links & Tools from this Episode
- Learn more at ImpactTheory.com: Website
- Connect with Tom: Twitter
- Join the Living Your ONE Thing Community: Website
- Form your first power habit with your 66 Day Challenge Calendar: 66 Day Challenge