We love to share stories about how people just like you are living the surprisingly simple truth behind extraordinary results, whether those people are business owners, employees, parents, or, in this case, educators.
Jethro Jones is a high school principal and the host of the Transformative Principal podcast. He conducted an incredible interview with Geoff, and we immediately knew it was something we had to share with you because it gets right to the heart of how you can live The ONE Thing.
In this episode you will learn:
- [5:45] What happens when you start saying NO to the 80% work.
- [8:45] How you can communicate more effectively with the people you work with.
- [24:00] Questions you can ask to get clarity on what Your ONE Thing should be.
The ONE Thing to take away from this episode:
Out of everything mentioned in this episode, what is the ONE thing that you are not doing that you can start doing, immediately?
Make sure that is is something you CAN do – something that you actually have the capacity to do.
Links & Tools from this Episode
- Listen to The Transformative Principal Podcast: Website
- Join the Living Your ONE Thing Community: Website
- Connect with Jethro: Website